Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can I Just Say...

...I LOVE Sid the Science Kid and Super Why. Those are the only shows that completely capture Lex's attention throughout the entire show. I know I can play on the computer and have a distracted little boy, and he learns so much from those shows. Super Why helped him get better with his letter recognition. He was playing one of the Super Why games on PBSKids.org and he was able to finish the game completely on his own! He is growing up waaay too fast.

I had a garage sale with my mom two weekends ago, we didn't do too horribly; I ended the sale with around $150 and got rid of most of my big baby things we really didn't need any longer. WE still have a lot to get rid of so we will be having one more at the end of August. We decided that any of the toys that sold would be money for the kids. They got $10, so I doubled it and both the kids got to pick out a new toy. Lex got a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Eva got a Care Bear. The Care Bear was down the same aisle as the baby dolls and you should have heard Eve FREAK out when she finally noticed we were right next to the babies. I have never seen a little girl soooo into baby dolls. We had to get out of that aisle quickly, she already has plenty of dolls, considering she is barely over 1. I think she has about 10 baby dolls, probably more. We got to checkout and I seperated the toys from our items and handed Lex the cash, he looked so proud that he got to "buy" the toys by himself. It was adorable.

Time to get some cleaning done. Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment