Wednesday, July 8, 2009

From Computer to Life

I have been a part of an online mommies message board since December 2007. I have "met" many fabulous mothers on this site and they have been a part of my everyday life. I never thought I would actually refer to people I have never actually met as friends, but I do.


Tuesday evening, two of these friends went from written words and pictures referred to as siggies to real life people. Jaime and her son Brier and Melody and her son Ethan came over to our house for a playdate and dinner. All the kids got along so well and it was so much fun to see those three playing together.


Ethan

Brier



Wednesday, we went to the MN Zoo and also got to meet Maryann and her son, Nic. The kids all had a great time. Lex and Jaime were feeding the chickens some goldfish crackers and Evey decided she wanted some. Well, since she was walking around and happened to be the same size as the chickens, one of them saw the crackers in her hand and knocked her down to try to get the crackers. Poor Evey was so scared. Lex decided Jaime was his new best friend and was constantly leaving me to be right by her. He also thought Nic was "a great kid" (his own words). He kept making Nic crack up, this little cutie has the best, most infectious laugh. Ethan is such a sweetheart, he is really laid back and totally adorable. Brier is also a little cutie and was a total ham for me when I was taking pictures, I like camera hams!




The Stroller Brigade


Right before that chicken knocked her over.

My babies!

The boys: Nic, Ethan, and Brier

Brier, Eva, and Nic

Eva and Nic

Ethan and Eva, all tuckered out

No comments:

Post a Comment