Sunday, July 26, 2009

So Much for that Idea...

I thought I'd write in this a little more than I have, but things have been busy.

There really isn't too much to update, I wish there was. I have been busy editing photos for the last couple days. I am hoping to start advertising to start a little more photography business. I figured out a few new things to do in Paintshop Pro. It makes editing and watermarking large amounts of photos much easier.

Last week was awful for me. I woke up and quickly bounced off the bed to shut off the ear-splitting alarm and ended up getting a spasm in my neck that had me balled up on the floor at the foot of the bed and the alarm still loudly blasting out music. Luckily the kids did not wake up as I screamed profanities. As the day went on, the spasms not only got worse, they became more frequent. I ended up calling Jason at work, in tears, begging him to come home. Thankfully he was able to come home and help me lift Evey and Peyton. I ended up going to the doctor and was told it was a muscle strain, but they wouldn't give me a muscle relaxant since I am stil breastfeeding Eva. They gave me a pain killer, though, that is excreeted in breastmilk... does that make much sense? The next day I was still getting the spasms, but not as badly. I am typing this on Sunday evening and the strain occured on Tuesday, and I am still sore.

I must head to bed, but I hope to update this blog a little more frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment